This effect applies a transform that corresponds to projection the source image onto a 3D card in space. The 3D card is positionned with relative to the Axis position, and the Camera position may also be given. The Axis may be used to apply the same global motion to several cards.
This plugin concatenates transforms.
@devernay devernay released this a day ago
Fix undo when manipulating 2D points in the viewer interact #1576
Fix manipulating the interact plugin on non-retiming inputs of retiming effects (e.g. the Retime Map in Slitscan) #1577
Fix exporting curves to ascii (eg ColorLookup), and values for xstart, xincr and xend can now be simple expressions.
DenoiseSharpen: the output is now the noisy source when Noise Analysis is not locked. It is easier to see where there is noise that way, and it also makes the plugin usable in Resolve (which calls render even if non-significant parameters are changed)
Generators now may set the output format when Extent=Size (as they do when Extent=Format or Extent=Project).
Rework many plugins so that they work better in DaVinci Resolve (all generators including Radial and Rectangle, CopyRectangle, DenoiseSharpen, LensDistortion, HSVTool, ImageStatistics, Position)
Card3D (beta): Transform and image as if it were projected on a 3D card.
## Version 2.2.4
– Write: remove Python page, add Info page
– ReadFFmpeg: fix “Image Info…” button (which calls ffprobe) when file path is relative to a project variable
– fix high-resolution application icons
– Readers and writers now only get the colorspace from the filename if it is before the extension and preceded by a delimiter
– BilateralGuided: bug fix
– Natron can now use plugins compiled with the DaVinci Resolve OpenFX SDK (which assumes that the host is Resolve), such as the Paul Dore plugins (see https://github.com/baldavenger/). These plugins may require CUDA runtime library to run. It can be found in the Resolve installation. On macOS, execute
cp "/Applications/DaVinci Resolve/DaVinci Resolve.app/Contents/Libraries/libcudart.dylib /Applications/Natron.app/Contents/Frameworks/libcudart.7.5.dylib